February 7, 2013

A little late...

But, I came across this interview I did after I won Nationals the other day and thought I would share. I did this rather lengthy interview and then never saw it or any quotes from it anywhere and was a little confused as to who I was doing the interview for...and I'm still not completely sure, but I did find the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcKhHMTDago

In the mean time, I am enjoying some incredible views and sunshine in Aspen, CO preparing for some brutally hard races this coming weekend.


AND it's Dartmouth Carnival this weekend (GO BIG GREEN!) and I am traveling with one of my Dartmouth teammates this week so we have of course been reminiscing of our great college days, which can't be done without talking about this:
Happy Pink Hair Freshmen!