September 22, 2013

Team t2

I am really excited to say that I have been accepted as a member of the t2 Team.  Here is some information about the t2 Foundation:

Our Mission: 

The T2 Foundation supports athletes competing in Olympic snow sports, including alpine, Nordic and freestyle skiing.  

Our mission is twofold: to help America’s elite skiers reach their dreams, and to fuel the grassroots growth of the sport through organized events and programs, which give back to the youth community.  

Athletes are our sports’ ambassadors, and by engaging youth and providing positive role modeling, we seek to grow the sport and fuel dreams. 

About Us: 
The T2 Foundation is a non-profit organization that supports America's elite skiers, and the growth of grassroots skiing. 

Founded in 2006, the T2 Foundation has provided financial support to over 40 different athletes, helping them achieve their dreams. Those athletes have given back to the ski and youth communities as positive role models, sparking inspiration in kids.  

The T2 Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization. 

Check out their website to learn more: www.t2foundation.com

One of the perks of of being part of t2 is that I can receive donations through t2, allowing all my supporters to get a tax deduction from donating to a 501c3. 
If you are interested in doing so, you can send a check to the t2 Foundation with a note indicating that it is to support Rosie Brennan and it will go directly into my fund.

T2 Foundation
63 Pattrell Rd.
Norwich, VT 05055
Checking out the view. Denali was shining brightly but my iphone camera isn't good enough to capture it.
Snow!

In the mean time, my feet behaved well enough for me to go on a mountain run, the first of the season for me. 
When it starts freezing here, the soil turns into this and it is like a boobie trap. It crumbles beneath you and you fall into a little ankle twisting hole.  
I made it to snowline and foolishly climbed the top of the mountain in road shoes on the icy snowcovered rocks, but fortunately made it safely.